Use Texting to Connect with Customers
Create Loyal Customers by engaging them on their cell phone
We can help you engage:
What can you do with SMS Marketing?
More Customers: Bring in new customers with coupons, contests and incentives.
More Repeat Customers: Engage customers keep coming back with loyalty campaigns.
More Referrals: Engaged customers share contests and incentives with friends.
More Loyalty: The more engaged a customers; the longer they stay with your business.
Getting started is easy.
We will sit down with you and show you the ROI (return on investment) of your new marketing services.
Together, we will lay out a plan that will get you customers coming in the door.
We report monthly on how well your marketing is working and make adjustments as necessary.
Start with the basic SMS marketing to automate your connection with your customers:
- Mobile Coupons. These can only be used once. These can be shared to go Viral. You can even use the digital “Scratch Off” Mystery Coupon.
- Loyalty Program: Digital loyalty program is similar to the old “punch card”, except this is a digital punch card.
- Automate Birthday Wishes: Encourage your customers on their special day. They will like the fact that they are thinking about them on their birthday.
- Conduct a Poll or Create Questionaire: Gain valuable insights from customers.
Add some special programs to engage customers:
- Scavenger Hunt: Lets you play a game with the customer. You can ask questions and the customer will text back the answers. Once they get the answers correct, they will move on to the next question. Upon answering all the questions correctly, you can reward them with a coupon to the first person (up to 5 winners) and a consolation coupon to those that completed all the questions but didn’t win.
- Text to Win: A great way to get new subscribers to Opt-In to your list by having a contest. Up to 5 Winner(s) are chosen at random. You can send a Mobile Coupon to the winners and also send a message or consolation coupon to everyone that didn’t win.
- Landing Pages: Send a Text Message to your subscribers and have them take a specific action that you created!
Add some advance features as you grow your business:
- Social Media Connections: Connect to your customers Twitter & Facebook to post for them as well. This is used to offer Opt-In Widgets, show Mobile Coupons and to grab the coupon the person would have to Opt-In to the list.
- Email Integration: Connect to Constant Contact, iContact, MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse and Infusion Soft to link your email auto responder to your Mobile Marketing Campaigns.
- Text to Screen: Allows you to put a chat window on your Smart TV. For a Sports Bar, this has been a great way to attract new subscribers and allow people to comment on the game. You do have the ability to filter out profanity and other words automatically.
- Appointment Reminders: Send a Text Message to their customers to remind them of the Appointment. You can confirm or reschedule via a text message.
- The Kiosk Builder: Allows you to put an Opt-In or Loyalty Program widget on a Tablet. This is a Fantastic Tool to have at the Front Desk, the cash register or give to the manager to walk around to get new subscribers. Allows you to offer an immediate discount if they opt-in right from the Tablet. Customers can check their points anytime. You can offer a Mobile Coupon each time they earn a point or just when they reach their goal.
Automate your Marketing.
We will help you set up and manage your monthly campaigns with full reports and personalized services. When someone texts, it will automatically send out a series of texts. On their birthday, they get a special coupons from your business. These are little ways you can keep your customers engaged. For most SMS marketing services, we suggest a 4 part starter sequence, then we move customer on to your regular list.
CASE STUDY: One pizza restaurant realized that Tuesday dinners was his slowest time. He simply sent out a simple text around 5pm and immediately increased his customer base for his slowest day of the week.
Keep in mind with our service you get a unique keyword just for your business. Example: “Text YOURBUSINESS to this short code for a discount.” You can even choose additional vanity keywords at a nominal cost or we can provide computer generated keywords for each of your campaigns.
To find out how we can help, call us at 469-609-1933
And much more, to make sure that your customers are really ‘wowed’ by what they see and to give you new, powerful ways to reach and interact with your audience. What’s more, we’ve been working in the industry long enough to understand the standards and expectations that apply to local business apps. This way you can ensure your finished product looks the part and makes the best possible first impression. This is all while using your existing logos, backgrounds and other materials in order to maintain your brand consistency.
Imagine being able to send a text notification right to your users’ phones telling them about a new special offer that you’re currently running. Imagine letting them sign up to your service, book a table or buy a product straight through their phone. Imagine being able to attract new customers with a professional incentives, coupons and contests. . .
All that is possible with our SMS marketing service. We will show you the return on your investment before you put one penny into using our services. That’s how confident we are we can help you. You won’t find a more comprehensive or powerful service for less. We are dedicated to making sure you are satisfied and really want to help you get the best possible customers into your store and keep them coming back.